We have three methods for renewing your subscriptions in order of preference.
- Online system. See below
The club only accepts Debit Cards for on-line payments. There is no customer surcharge.
- BACS transfer quoting your membership Number as a reference.
- By Post & Cheque using the renewal form in your Year Book.
Only existing members can renew their annual membership using the online system, this option will be available until the 30th April each year for Game renewals.
The Coarse renewal option will be available all year.
Before selecting your membership renewal, please read the following bullet points carefully.
- Only existing members who have a registered e-mail address with the club and a unique membership , e.g. GAT101 will be able to buy membership renewals.
- Please ensure you select the correct membership type and the correct subscription rate.
- Read the “membership rules” in your yearbook for more details. If in doubt, it is best to check with the office before buying.
- Membership changes, for example coarse to game, or associate/full to senior, can only be done after verification by the club.